If you found the link was error , please comment !!!
Photoshop Action: CHRISTMAS CARD
In only a few minutes, you can make Christmas and New Year cards from your images!
This action will save you hours of labor. After you’ve completed the activity, you’ll have a well-organized and structured file with numerous layers, folders, and options to help you improve the final outcome. The action is compatible with Photoshop versions CS3, CS4, CS5, CS 6, and CC++. The action is compatible with Photoshop CC2018!
Please note that the collection does not include fonts or vector graphics.
This action was designed and optimized for use with Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC++, and ONLY FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION OF THE PROGRAM.
Contents of ZIP
- RedVokinputs.atn CHRISTMAS CARD Photoshop Action
- ChristmasCard Brushes.abr
- ChristmasCard Patterns.pat
Text File with Instructions.txt
How to set up Photoshop so that it can operate with actions.
- Make sure you’re working with Photoshop in English. Each action was designed and tuned to operate exclusively with the English version of Photoshop, so make sure you’re using that one.
- Use the RGB color mode with an 8-bit color depth. Go to Image->Mode and double-check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel” options.
- Make sure the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” option is enabled. This feature is only available in Photoshop CS5 and subsequent versions. Click the menu button on the “LAYERS” panel, go to “Panel Options…”, and make sure “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is switched on.
- Use a picture with a resolution of 72dpi or greater. The action will not work properly if you use a photo that is less than 72dpi. Increase the resolution value in Image->Image Size to remedy this.
What is the best way to integrate my actions?
- Activate your photo
- Start with the first action.
- As a consequence, save the result as a picture.
- Open the picture you already saved.
- Execute the second action.
The photos featured in the preview are not included in the package.